Sunday, September 23, 2007

petiks...

happy..! shalala... its so nice to be happy..! yahoo!! they did it!! galing galing ng mga batang yun oh.. congrats naman talaga blue eagles! One big fight! on thursday i want to see the green blooded! Go fight fight blue and white!



The 6th Man

Sunday is petiks day.

my typical sunday would include waking up early (depends on my sked) and go to work. talking, irritation, eating, yawning, and surfing the net! haha! illegal access! anyways, im soo bored in my post. thats the only cosideration. to watch at www.crunchyroll.com! :)

after work, if my schedule permits, i make it a point to catch a mass. yesterday i heard a mass all by myself cause i wasn't able to text ariane to go with me. anyway, its alright.

my shift today is so early. i had to wake up at 4:00 am just to prepare. may kasama pang pagalit yun kasi ang tagal ko tumayo sa kama. haha! super all through out the day here in the office antok lang ang naramdaman ko. pag talaga morning shift ko im sleep deprive. huhuhu.. pityful.

(the pic above is from www.fabilioh.com)

No comments: