Sunday, September 9, 2007

this is achievement!! yeehheeey!!

i want to congratulate myself for accomplishing atleast one of my wishlist or rather goal by having my very own.. BLOG! naks, yabang eh napag-iwanan na naman kasi ang tagal nang nag-eexist nito... haha!! pasensiya naman kasi ive been soo busy on my friendster account which i find it boring na these days.. and kasi i think i've changed a lot since i started working.. i've been too emotional.. ganyan talaga welcome naman ang lahat ng CHANGES na dumarating sa buhay.. i find it healthy and exciting.. :)

next naman, i want to thank bianca gonzalez and patty laurel for inspiring me to make this blog... for clarification, we're not friends and they dont even know that i exist..haha! i just read their blogs and i find it sooo cool to share your thoughts to the world.. i also enjoy looking at their pictures taken from different countries! ASTIG! gusto ko din mag travel!! pero i really need to save up for that trips.. SOON!! I have to talaga!! i want to see the world!! so fat, my soon to be travel buddy, lets SAVE UP!! NOW NA!! :)

hhmm.. its a saturday pero here i am working.. oh yeah they are paying me for internet access!! hehe.. evil! im sooo happy that admu won over dlsu for the 2ND time!! YEEESSS!! Happiness talaga!! hahaha!! one big fight!! :D

No comments: