Saturday, February 23, 2008

attack of loneliness...

i guess it's time for me to open up my feelings and admit all the things that's happening in my life that i keep on avoiding. eversince it's my attitude that if have i have problems i really don't entertain it and just deny that it exists. because i don't want problems to affect me. i want everything to be ok even if it's not. maybe that's the problem with me. a BIG problem of me. so from now on i'll begin to talk about my feelings to others and face problems for me to grow and be strong.

hay... im not feeling well. physically im very much ok and i hope healthy but emotionally, deep inside of me i'm dying of loneliness and anxiety. all i could do is to sigh. it seems that all my friends are very much happy and here i am stuck in monotony. nothing new is happening for the past 10 months. home-work-home 5 days a week. and once in a while go out with friends to watch movie and i tell you, it's very seldom. kumbaga, "madalang pa sa patak ng ulan". now i can bravely admit that my life is boring. actually, i'm really desperate of finding ways on how to make my life colorful and exciting so please help me God.

No comments: