Saturday, October 13, 2007

the people i miss...

right now i'm in the mood of remembering all the fun and unforgettable memories that i've experienced in my 20 years of existence here on earth... from my childhood memories... and up until my college days... all i could say... i miss the hell of them!! :)

childhood:
  • do you know that at early stage of my kindergaten i already had a crush to one of my classmates?? i just forgot his name..
  • on my first day of school my teacher called me to recite. i was so shy back then and guess what?? in front of the class i cried though i answered my teacher's question. my teacher was mrs. martos. yes, i still remember.
  • my super close friend those days was apple. she's so cute but when i saw her again during highschool i was shocked because boyish na siya...
gradeschool:

  • my first ever "serious" crush was hermogenes paraiso when i was in grade 2. we were classmates from grade 1-6. he was gorgeous back then!! haha! but come grade 6 i don't notice him na... hehe! nakakasawa eh...
  • blanca imperial, marielle eusebio and johna paula gabriel were my besties during those times. we shared laughters and fights... haha! mga maldita kasi nagsama-sama..
  • my close friends also include, irene llantos, mary rose andrada, van maclint patron (my ultimate enemy, but now were friends na and we even go out once in a while if jonah's here in manila...) sila lang ang medyo natatandaan ko eh... hehe

highschool:

  • the very first close friend i had on my first year in southeastern college was my seatmates mary grace luna and eve lizeth ogalinola. naging ok naman kami kasi im nice eh.. hehe..
  • shellane rodanilla and kenneth perez were by buddies pagdating sa uwian. kame lagi magkakasabay though we're not neighbors.
  • jon-jon pabelico the class president naging close din kame sa hindi ko alam kung paano.
  • then i became close to mommy chu, genesis, angele, jonah, joy and so on during sophomore...
  • my new found friends in 3rd year and 4th were ariane "the transferee" limpin, arlene "mahinhin daw" escamilla, jake "yabang" tenorio, aldrin "mayabang din" pacpaco, and cecile "senswol" celestial... haha! i miss you guys!! hanggang text na lang ba tayo???
  • 4th year hs was the best part of my hs life. so many gala, laughters, controversies, and even tears brought by our adviser ian espiritu. tsk... grabe yang teacher na yan... kahit makasalubong mo sa mall deadma lang... tsk.. feeling!! tsk tsk...





xmas '06 at jonah's house

college:

  • in college, i've met a lot of people. i transferred from block to block until i found the right one that suited me. naks! mabuhay tayo! in my first block alma and kristine are the two good persons i ve met and sure i'll treasure them forever. mga super nice girls.
  • hazel, liezl, karen, gemille and me-ann were also my besties... from group works to reports lagi kami magkakasama. kapit na sa matatag! hehe...
  • liezl was my thesismate. from puyatan to ubusan ng pera magkasama kami.
  • sheradee malubay, ang isa sa pinakamabait and mabuting tao na nakilala ko. sobrang daldal and prangka. i miss you she!!!
  • most of my blockmates naman close kaming lahat. we shared so much laughters and beers! hehe... i remember teta, kreng, joem, jonah, marbhe when it comes to inuman sessions...
  • kariza, jhen, ethel... i never thought na magiging close kami ng mga 'to... si kha, pag alphabetical ang seating arrangement lagi siyang nasa likod ko.. and it's a given na na lagi kaming magkadaldalan... pasimple siyempre baka madeads eh...
  • the boys: jeff, marshall, randy, marc, benjo, edward and renz were my closest guy friends back then... konti lang naman kasi sila sa block eh... hehe...
  • crushes: basta gwapo crush ko! hehe... one of unforgettable moments nung pinakilala ko ni benjo kay roy... awww! with matching shakehands pa!! kilig to the bones! :)


damn all these beautiful girls! :)

hay... nakakamiss talaga silang lahat... pero according to omay, namimiss mo lang ang isang tao pag siya ay kinalimutan mo... norman, ikaw ba yan?? hehe... thesismate ko yun na pasaway! tsk tsk...

1 comment:

eve said...

after 3 years ngaun ko lang nkita ang blog na to hehe... tnx elvira buong buo name ko ha.. nakakatuwa nman dhil naaalala mo pa ung mga bagay na un... at habang binabasa ko mga blog andami kong nkikita na similarities ntin hahaha maliban lang cguro sa mabait... miss u elvira